AP24 WHITENING TOOTHPASTE MEGA PACK EU
EPOCH GLACIAL MARINE MUD MASK
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic mo- lecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
- Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud
is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.
The following are some of the more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
- Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver—aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium—helps maintain balance in the skin.
Thousands of years ago, Epoch Glacial Marine Mud was deposited naturally in a pristine glacial estuary in northern British Columbia. Legend has it that indige- nous peoples may have tried to make pottery from this special mud. They were unsuccessful because of the mud’s fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, with exclusive rights to use this rare resource, Nu Skin brings you a wholly unique, skin beneficial mud rich in minerals and trace elements that empowers you to be a force for good through- out the world through donations to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is a genetically transmitted skin disorder that primarily affects children and causes the development of blisters or open sores on as much as 75 percent of the body. Dedicated to helping find
a cure for EB, Nu Skin donates $0.25 of every Epoch Glacial Marine Mud product sale to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Sea Silt*,Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
*Glacial Marine Mud
AP24 WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
- Brightens and whitens teeth.
- Helps remove stains.
- Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
- Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
- Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
- Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
- Thick, creamy, rich formula.
- No harmful peroxides.
Use on dry brush. Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under six years of age, use half a pea size amount and supervised in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
Actives: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Keep out of Children.
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).