- Developed by a board-certified, nail-specialized dermatologist.
- Clinically proven to support the appearance of healthier, stronger, smoother, shinier, glossier, and less brittle nails. Helps visibly rejuvenate and bolster processed nails.
- Instantly exfoliates and hydrates nails with a simple, three-step treatment.
- Botanical ingredients help condition and hydrate nails and cuticles.
- Helps prep nails for—and extend the life of—manicures.
- Helps nails appear healthier, shinier, and stronger after a single treatment.
- Glycolic Acid—helps remove surface damage, revealing a beautiful, lustrous shine while supporting absorption of the Phyto Crystal Complex.
- Phyto Crystal Complex (Pistacia lentiscus)—helps nails appear healthier and stronger.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil—contain essential fatty acids and carotenoids to help condition and hydrate nails and surrounding skin.
Apply this three-step process to desired nails once a week:
STEP 01: GLYCOLIC PREP
STEP 02: PRIMING WAND
STEP 03: DEEP HYDRATING FORMULA
Individuals who want to instantly improve the appearance of their nails. Individuals concerned with dry, damaged, or discolored nails caused by nail polish or gel nail treatments.
How long does it take to use the Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System?
The application process generally takes 10 minutes for 10 nails. Wait 10 minutes after Step 03 before washing your hands to ensure that the Deep Hydrating Formula is fully absorbed.
After using the system, do I need to clean my hands?
No. The ingredients in the Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System are good for your nails and skin and do not need to be cleaned off.
Can I start using nail polish immediately after using the system?
We don’t recommend applying nail polish to newly treated nails. Immediately after using the system, your nails will look and feel lush and shiny without the need for polish. Wait at least a day after treatment to use nail polish.
How long does each Nail Renewal System last?
Each Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System package has enough product to last for approximately three months, if you treat your nails once weekly. This number may vary based on how often you use the system.