DR DANA NAIL RENEWAL SYSTEM
- Developed by a board-certified, nail-specialized dermatologist.
- Clinically proven to support the appearance of healthier, stronger, smoother, shinier, glossier, and less brittle nails.
- Helps visibly rejuvenate and bolster processed nails.
- Instantly exfoliates and hydrates nails with a simple, three-step treatment.
- Botanical ingredients help condition and hydrate nails and cuticles.
- Helps prep nails for—and extend the life of—manicures.
- Helps nails appear healthier, shinier, and stronger after a single treatment.
- Glycolic Acid—helps remove surface damage, revealing a beautiful, lustrous shine while supporting absorption of the Phyto Crystal Complex.
- Phyto Crystal Complex (Pistacia lentiscus)—helps nails appear healthier and stronger.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil—contain essential fatty acids and carotenoids to help condition and hydrate nails and surrounding skin.
Apply this three-step process to desired nails once a week:
STEP 01: GLYCOLIC PREP
- Ensure that your nails are dry, clean, and unpolished. Uncap the Glycolic Prep pen applicator and twist the bottom of the tube until a drop of liquid appears on the tip. Apply a thin coat evenly across your nails. One pen “twist” generally treats up to five nails.
STEP 02: PRIMING WAND
- Carefully inspect your priming wand and find the surface marked 1. Using this surface, brush your nails two to five times. After a whitish layer appears, switch to surface 2 and brush your nails again two to five times. Finally, use surface 3 to firmly buff your nails back and forth until your nails display the desired luster and shine. USE ONLY ONCE WEEKLY.
STEP 03: DEEP HYDRATING FORMULA
- Like with the Glycolic Prep pen, uncap the Deep Hydrating Formula Pen and twist the tube end until the applicator tip becomes moist. Apply the proprietary bioactive liberally to your nails, cuticles, and surrounding skin.
- Repeat Step 03 as needed throughout the week for instant nail and cuticle hydration.
Individuals who want to instantly improve the appearance of their nails. Individuals concerned with dry, damaged, or discolored nails caused by nail polish or gel nail treatments.
How long does it take to use the Dr Dana Nail Renewal System?
The application process generally takes 10 minutes for 10 nails. Wait 10 minutes after Step 03 before washing your hands to ensure that the Deep Hydrating Formula is fully absorbed.
After using the system, do I need to clean my hands?
No. The ingredients in the Dr Dana Nail Renewal System are good for your nails and skin and do not need to be cleaned off.
Can I start using nail polish immediately after using the Dr Dana Nail Renewal system?
We don’t recommend applying nail polish to newly treated nails. Immediately after using the system, your nails will look and feel lush and shiny without the need for polish. Wait at least a day after treatment to use nail polish.
How long does each Nail Renewal System last?
Each Dr Dana Nail Renewal System package has enough product to last for approximately three months, if you treat your nails once weekly. This number may vary based on how often you use the system.