- Gentle enough to be used daily, even on permed or color-treated hair.
- Helps control and prevent dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Contains the ethnobotanical ingredient ava puhi for healthy luster and shine.
- Contains Clematis vitalba, used by ancient Europeans to soothe dry, flaking skin.
- Contains the ethnobotanical ingredients sage and nettle, used by Native Americans to help alleviate the symptoms of dandruff.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation,™ a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Clematis (Clematis vitalba) leaves—used by ancient Europeans to soothe dry, flaky skin.
- Sage and nettle—soothe skin.
- Ava puhi—a Polynesian bulb-like flower that gently cleanses and conditions the scalp, leaving hair looking healthy.
- Zinc pyrithione—helps treat dandruff by preventing itching, scaling, and irritation.
Wet hair, then massage shampoo into hair and scalp. Leave in for 1–2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use daily. Follow with Epoch Ava puhi moni Conditioner.
Atrevida (Brazil), circulation 87,000
The August 2003 edition of Atrevida highlights Epoch Ava puhi moni Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. The article explains that it is a good product to use if you want to “treat the hair while maintaining its health.”