Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask
- Great for all-over body use
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Deposits more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- New low-density, flexible tube lets you get all the product out so none goes to waste
- $0.25 from each Epoch. Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
Removes impurities and toxins
More sustainable packaging
Softens & helps hydrate the skin.
- Glacial Marine Mud (sea silt) — obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and 1 provide ideal consistency.
- Copper — helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc — an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium — a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver — aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium — helps maintain balance in the skin.
The following are some of the more than 50 skin – beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
All Canadian governmental regulations are followed in the extraction of the mud. Every day the mud is covered by 8–10 foot tides. When the tides go out, the mud is mined. The upper layer of mud is removed and the mud is harvested from a 3–4 foot depth to ensure consistency. All holes are filled with rocks and the top layer of mud is replaced. The mud is constantly replenished from the tides and nearby mountain springs. The mud is in a very remote area—two and a half hours by jeep on a dirt road and two hours by boat from the closest road.
Will Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask stain fabrics?
Yes, be careful when applying and washing off the mud. It can stain clothes, washcloths, and other fabrics it may come in contact with.