Epoch Purifying Pack
Epoch Purifying Pack Contains:
1x Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask
1x Epoch Polishing Bar
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud
- Rich in minerals
- Minimal water separation
- Less flaking when dried due to presence of sea botanicals
- Effectively removes impurities and dead skin cells without affecting normal cells
- New low-density, flexible tube lets you get all the product out so none goes to waste
- Great for all-over body use
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
Sea Silt*, Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
*Glacial Marine Mud
Epoch® Polishing Bar
- Features Glacial Marine Mud to help condition skin.
- Gently polishes skin, leaving it fresh, clean, and smooth.
- Effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities without the use of soap.
- Features a carton proudly made from 100% recycled paper.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
Apply in a gentle rotating motion to dampened skin. Thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- Sisku’pas Bark—the ground bark of a coastal conifer treasured by the Cowlitz tribe of the Pacific Northwest for its skin-buffing benefits.
- Glacial Marine Mud—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, this glacial marine mud contains more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals. It draws out impurities from skin without robbing it of precious moisture.
Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sea Silt, Tsuga Heterophylla Bark Powder, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
*Nu Skin donates US$0.25 from every Epoch Purifying Pack sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.