Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser
This product addresses the PRESENT issues of blemish- prone skin in the following way:
- Contains salicylic acid—a beta hydroxy acid that penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
This product addresses the FUTURE issues of blemish-prone skin in the following way:
- Keeps skin clean so oil will not build up and cause future breakouts.
Salicylic acid—a beta hydroxy acid that penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
Both morning and night, dispense cleanser (about the amount of a medium-sized coin) into palm of hand. Apply to dry face and neck in a circular motion. Let foam work on skin for one to three minutes while it dissipates from white to clear. Rinse with warm water and towel dry.
- Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser is the most demonstrable product in the system because the customer can instantly feel the cleanser in action.
- Place a small amount of cleanser on the back of the cus- tomer’s hand. Instruct the recipient to work cleanser on the back of their hand into a lather. Let them feel that bub- bling effect as they watch it change from white to clear. Wipe their hand with a damp washcloth and point out that their skin doesn’t feel tight or stripped, yet it does feel clean.
- Epoch® Blemish Treatment—a spot treatment that com- bines proven pore-clearing acne medicine (salicylic acid) with Job’s tears, used historically in Asia to reduce red- ness, and yarrow, used for centuries to help soothe the skin. This product can be used with the Nu Skin Clear Action System in the first few weeks during the “flare up” stage.
- Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud—draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells, and nurtures skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements.
- Pharmanex® Cortitrol®—a unique dietary supplement that helps your body modulate healthy levels of cortisol, a stress hormone. Studies show this primary stress hormone can stimulate an over-production of oil from the sebaceous glands in the skin. When this excess oil mixes with dead skin cells and bacteria, it can cause acne to develop or become worse. Cortitrol combines natural ingre- dients that have been scientifically shown to have direct cortisol-balancing effects. These balancing effects, in turn, help you cope better and reduce stress.
- Pharmanex® LifePak® Nano—complete anti-aging nutri- tion that’s highly absorbable by your body. LifePak Nano is made of the finest nutrients and provides exceptional nutritional support. As your skin is fighting acne, your antioxidant supply is being depleted, which can acceler- ate the aging process. Taking LifePak Nano will help you replenish this antioxidant supply.
Is there a specific reason why we apply the Foaming Cleanser to a dry face with dry hands? What if I choose to apply to a wet face or use wet hands?
Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser is a sensory product and the foaming action diminishes with additional moisture. Having dry hands and applying the product to a dry face allows for more foaming action. If you choose to use with a wet face and wet hands, the efficacy of the product will be the same, but you will lose the sensory experience.
Is there a reason why foam is being used as a cleanser?
Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser is a light foam that you can feel bubbling as it cleans your face. The bubbling action of the foam helps to deliver the acne fighting ingredients deep into the pores to break up the acne-causing union of oil and debris.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentane, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Farnesol, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.