Epoch Foot Treatment Package
Epoch IceDancer Invigorating Leg Gel
Revives, stimulates, and refreshes tired legs.
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Alcohol-free, nonsticky, clear gel.
- Can be applied over nylons.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation™, a non- profit organisation committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Natural wild mint (mentha arvensis) — used by Northwestern Native Americans to help revive and stimu- 1 late tired, achy legs. After spending long periods of time in the wild walking or running, the men would rub the Natural Wild Mint on their tired, achy legs to refresh and revitalize them.
- Horse chestnut — used to revitalize and stimulate the legs, easing the sensation of heaviness and swelling.
- Eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil — combine to provide a cooling and invigorating sensation on the skin as well as a bold refreshing scent.
Generously massage over lower legs, calves, and behind the knees anytime as needed. Wash hands after use. Can be applied over nylons.
Water (Aqua), PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycereth-26, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone.
Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream
Absorbs the feeling of heat brought on by tired, achy feet.
- Relaxes and softens skin.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation,TM a non- profit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Hawaiian ti leaf (cordyline terminalis)—the large leaf of a tree found in the rain forests of the South Pacific. Historically, Polynesian firewalkers found the leaf to be a source of relief from the heat after they had walked across the firey coals. It was used to cool and soothe the skin.
- Babassu oil (orbignya oleifera)—a botanical used for gen- erations by the people of South America as a natural skin softener and moisturizer.
Apply Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream directly to feet in a smooth massaging motion.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cordyline Terminalis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid.
Epoch Sole Solution
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry
- Dermatologically tested
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Undecylenic Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Argilla, Dimethicone, Lauryl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Papain, Pimenta Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Myristyl Alcohol, Caramel, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Quartz, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Eugenol.