Instaglow and Polishing Bar
- Specially designed to be low-odor.
- Absorbs quickly for a streak-free finish
- Non-dip gel formula applies smoothly.
- Visible tan appears within 30 minutes.
- Builds a natural-looking sunless tan with DHA.
- Delivers an instant bronze finish using naturally sourced minerals.
- Low-Odor Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) – Blends with natural components on skin to provide a beautiful, sun-kissed sunless tan that is free of strong aromas.
- Vitamin E – Provides antioxidant protection.
- Dimenthicone, Avocado Oil, and Blend of Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate and amino acids – To help maintain moisture to keep your skin looking radiant and glowing.
After exfoliate using Polishing Bar, apply as much Instaglow gel as desire for instant and even bronzing. Avoid eyebrows, hairline and delicate eye area. Wash your hand thoroughly after application. Wait a few minutes to make sure Insta Glow is completely dry before dressing.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Contains the bark of the sisku’pas to help exfoliate and polish the skin so it left soft, smooth and clean.
- Removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- Remove dirt and impurities, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Apply gently in a rotating motion to dempened skin and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Exclusively formulated for deep cleansing and smoothing.
- Glacial marine mud is obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest.
- Glacial marine mud absorb impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells and excess oil) without robbing precious moisture.
- If you have oily skin you may use this to cleanses the face.
- Contains more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements – Including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Can be used to wash your make up tools.
- Trees are not cut down to gather the bark.
- Anyone, men and women who desire a deep cleansing bar for the body with skin polishing benefits.
- Nuskin only use the discarded pieces that would otherwise be wasted (All EPOCH ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable resources)
- Sisku’pas (tsuga heterophylla) — derived from a tree treasured by the Cowlitz Indian tribe of the Pacific Northwest. Used for its skin buffing effects, and known as sisku’pas by the Cowlitz people (indigenous to the Pacific Northwest), this ingredient is the ground bark of a coastal conifer (Epoch® ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable resources).
- Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud — containing more than 30 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals, Glacial Marine Mud is obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest. It absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. Legend has it that Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to make pottery from this special mud, but were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size and the pottery crumbled. However, they noticed their hands were softer and smoother.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Mud (Glacial Marine), Tsuga Heterophylla (Sisku’pas), Triclocarban, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Apply in a gentle circular motion to dampened skin. Thoroughly rinse with warm water. Dermatologically tested.
Using Polishing bar before using Instaglow would be a great way to exfoliate and condition your skin for a longer lasting tan!