EPOCH ICEDANCER AND FIREWALKER KIT
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Alcohol-free, nonsticky, clear gel.
- Can be applied over nylons.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation™, a non- profit organisation committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Natural wild mint (mentha arvensis) — used by Northwestern Native Americans to help revive and stimu- 1 late tired, achy legs. After spending long periods of time in the wild walking or running, the men would rub the Natural Wild Mint on their tired, achy legs to refresh and revitalize them.
- Horse chestnut — used to revitalize and stimulate the legs, easing the sensation of heaviness and swelling.
- Eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil — combine to provide a cooling and invigorating sensation on the skin as well as a bold refreshing scent.
Generously massage over lower legs, calves, and behind the knees anytime as needed. Wash hands after use. Can be applied over nylons.
Water (Aqua), PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycereth-26, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone.
- Relaxes and softens skin.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation,TM a non- profit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Hawaiian ti leaf (cordyline terminalis)—the large leaf of a tree found in the rain forests of the South Pacific. Historically, Polynesian firewalkers found the leaf to be a source of relief from the heat after they had walked across the firey coals. It was used to cool and soothe the skin.
- Babassu oil (orbignya oleifera)—a botanical used for gen- erations by the people of South America as a natural skin softener and moisturizer.
Apply Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream directly to feet in a smooth massaging motion.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cordyline Terminalis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid.
Frequent Asked Questions
Is Epoch IceDancer and Firewalker for the legs only?
Epoch Firewalker soothes, while Epoch IceDancer invigorates. Epoch IceDancer and Firewalker are two distinct products. Epoch Firewalker is a soothing cream, usually used on feet that are hot, tired, and sore. Epoch IceDancer is a light gel that leaves a cool, invigorating sensation on the skin. It is generally used on tired legs, but we have heard from various users that they love the product for their back and neck.
Should I feel it right away?
It may take a little while before you start to feel the cooling effects of Epoch IceDancer. Most people begin to feel the revitalizing effects of Epoch IceDancer within five minutes.
Is this product good for expectant mothers?
Yes, this product is great for expectant mothers, and for everyone whose legs need a little energy boost.
What makes Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream different from other foot creams on the market?
The essential ingredients in Epoch Firewalker Foot Cream are received from indigenous cultures (studied and observed by our ethnobotanists to determine what they use to help soothe tired, sore feet). The two ingredients that we use are Hawaiian ti (cordyline terminalis), used by Polynesian healers for centuries for its skin soothing and cooling properties, and babassu oil (orbignya phalerata), used by the people of South America as a natural moisturizer and skin softener.