LUMISPA SKINCARE COLLECTION
The above claims are obtained from third-party professional assessments including observation by a clinical grader:
*Results based on a 4-week in-vivo consumer use study performed on 80 subjects with sensitive skin who used the ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser for Normal to Combination Skin with the Firm Silicone Head.
**Results based on a 12-week in-vivo consumer use study featuring 150 female subjects with different skin types. Results extracted above correspond to subjects with normal to combination skin. Those subjects were instructed to use the ageLOC LumiSpa with the Normal Silicone Head and ageLOC LumiSpa Activating Cleanser for Normal to Combination Skin in place of their normal facial cleanser, morning and night.
***ageLOC Accent & IdealEyes: Results based on a 12-week in vivo study featuring 30 women between 25 and 65 years old who had sagging skin or fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area and who used ageLOC LumiSpa Accent and Ideal Eyes. ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes was applied on the eye area and ageLOC LumiSpa Accent was used for 30 seconds on each eye area, twice per day. The study included self-assessment by the subjects, a clinical grader and instrumentation evaluations.
LUMISPA SKINCARE COLLECTION BENEFITS
- Thoroughly cleansed skin
- Reduced appearance of pores
- Leaves your eye area looking awake and refreshed
- Diminishes the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes, under-eye bags, and tired skin
- Visibly lifts and firms the skin beneath your eyes, as well as your upper eyelids
- The skin around your eyes appears firmer
- Suitable for all skin types
- Your skin appears smoother and more hydrated after a single use
- Freshens, brightens and hydrates your eye area
LUMISPA SKINCARE COLLECTION USAGE
Using your LumiSpa Skincare Collection and its Activating Cleanser:
To take full advantage of our 7-in-1 solution for youthful looking skin, cleanse your face using the Activating Cleanser best suited for your skin for two minutes, twice a day. Moisten your face with warm water and apply your Activating Cleanser to skin. Wet the silicone head of your device and power on.
Slowly glide it back and forth across your face in broad strokes, without scrubbing or pressing too hard. The device will pause to alert you if you are using it incorrectly. Every 30 seconds, the LumiSpa will pause, prompting you to move from one area of the face to another. After 2 minutes, the LumiSpa will automatically power off. Rinse your face with water and gently pat dry. Apply any further skin care.
Attaching your ageLOC LumiSpa Accent Head:
Begin by aligning the back of the Accent Head with the axle of your device and press down until it clicks. Ensure the Silicone Tip is in place, aligning the pattern on the back of the Silicone Tip with the tip of the Accent Head and pressing down.
Using your LumiSpa Accent & IdealEyes:
Morning and night, gently apply ageLOC LumiSpa IdealEyes to clean skin, targeting the areas under your eyebrows, corners prone to crow’s feet, and under your eyes. Avoid direct contact with your eyes or eyelids. For optimal results, massage each eye area for 30 seconds with the ageLOC LumiSpa Accent, twice per day, making sure to switch off your LumiSpa device after 1 minute.
LUMISPA SKINCARE COLLECTION FAQ
Nu Skin has been recognized as the world’s #1 at-home beauty device system brand for 2017 and 2018. Source Euromonitor International Ltd; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels; 2017 and 2018. Includes at-home Skin Care Devices exclusively paired with topical consumable of same brand. Based on Euromonitor custom research methodology, Jan/Feb 2019. Includes electric facial cleansers as defined in Passport database; does not include hair care/removal, body shavers, or oral care appliances.
How does ageLOC Lumispa work?
With its soft silicone treatment head, ageLOC LumiSpa’s proprietary Micropulse Oscillation technology enables the device to move at the precise frequency to promote skin renewal, revealing smoother, softer skin after just one use. At the same time, LumiSpa gently—yet deeply—cleanses away dirt, oil, makeup, and toxins through its patent- pending counter-rotating, pore-tightening action, leaving skin smoother and purer while reducing the appearance of pores.
How do I use the ageLOC LumiSpa?
ageLOC LumiSpa is a twice daily regimen. Use it morning and night for best results.
Moisten face with water.
Apply ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleanser to all areas of your face.
- Wet treatment head by placing it under running water. Then turn on device by pressing the On/Off button.
- Each of the four lights around the center button will flash once and the treatment head will immediately begin to counter-oscillate, first slowly, then up to normal speed.
- Slowly glide the treatment head back and forth over one of the areas of your face using broad strokes. Do not scrub or move across the face quicky.
- The device will do three brief stops every 30 seconds to prompt you to move from one area of the face to the next.
NOTE: If at any time you would like to pause your treatment, press the On/Off button once. To turn off the device, press and hold the On/Off button down for two seconds.
Warning #1: If you press the device too firmly onto your skin, the counter-oscillating motion will stop and the device will vibrate once slowly. Lift the device slightly to resume treatment.
Warning #2: If you scrub your face too aggressively with the device, the counteroscillating motion will stop and the device will vibrate quickly several times. Glide the device across your face using slow, broad strokes to resume treatment.
NOTE: ageLOC LumiSpa is safe to use in the shower or wet environment. However, the charging base should not be exposed to water.
NOTE: ageLOC LumiSpa is suitable for makeup removal. However, do not use the device around the eye area.
- When the treatment is done, the device will stop.
- The device will turn off automatically.
- Rinse your face with water to remove residual treatment cleanser.
How do I clean and care for my LumiSpa?
AFTER EVERY TREATMENT:
- Remove the treatment head from the device. Rinse it with water while rubbing to remove residual treatment cleanser. Dry thoroughly.
- Rinse device under water.
- Wipe device dry with washcloth.
- Only reattach the treatment head to the device after both components are thoroughly dry.
- Set device in charging base when it is completely dry.
To ensure optimal performance, replace your treatment head every three months.
The lights on the front of the handset indicate battery power. An amber light filling only the bottom third of the handset signifies a low battery.
How many studies has Nu Skin conducted?
Nu Skin conducted 11 studies during ageLOC LumiSpa development and will be conducting additional clinical studies to substantiate benefits in the near future.
Are there any patents on Lumispa?
Yes, there are multiple patents issued and pending for ageLOC LumiSpa and the proprietary Micropulse Oscillation technology.
Why is my LumiSpa not working?
If you are having difficulty, please follow the included steps below. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact Nu Skin Customer Support (nuskin.com). You will be asked to go through the entire process again with a Technical Support agent. This will allow them to diagnose the issue before considering other options.
Common Issue Troubleshooting:
- Hold the power button all the way down until everything turns off.
- Twist the head back and forth 5-6 times or until the head locks.
- Turn the machine on again to see if the error persists.
- If it does, please contact Nu Skin Customer Support.
LumiSpa not turn on even it’s fully charged?
Place the machine on the charger to see if any of the lights will work.
If not, please contact Nu Skin Customer Support (nuskin.com).
Yellow/orange light on Lumispa Button?
This light indicates that the battery is low and the machine needs to be charged.
It needs to be charged for at least 8 hours or until the light on the power button is solid white.
After charging the device, if the low battery light is still on please contact Nu Skin Customer Support (nuskin.com).