Nourish The Children Vitameal
VitaMeal is produced in Malawi, a small African nation which has suffered from terrible famine and poverty, and was designed specifically to match cultural preferences and local agricultural output.
The new Madalitso VitaMeal plant in Malawi, Africa is creating economic development of over 400 jobs in farming and production and allows for a more simplified distribution of food to the two million orphans of Malawi.
Your contribution makes a difference in the lives of many children – children who were not expecting to eat at all.
The price of VitaMeal includes the cost of manufacturing, general overhead, distribution and sales. As is the case with other Nu Skin products, distributors are paid commissions and Nu Skin earns a profit margin from each sale of VitaMeal, which is lower than the profit margin on virtually all of Nu skin’s other products.
- Contains 295 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal (Calories vary by formulation).
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fibres.
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defence.
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals to help correct any nutrient deficiencies and to promote healthy growth and development.
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions.
- Provides zinc to address diarrhoea.
- Provides electrolytes, especially potassium, that are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function.
- Provides bone (Ca, Mg, P, Vitamins D and K) nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development.
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food.
- VitaMeal has a great tasting roasted maize and soybean formula that people in Malawi are accustomed to eating.
- Vegetarian and non-dairy (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
U.S. Rice and Lentil Entree:
Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant – BHA), Salt, Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3.
Malawi Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge:
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
- Since 2002, The Company, customers and employees have purchased and donated about 650 million meals to the malnourished children around the world through its Nourished the Children (NTC) initiative.
- More than 130,000 Children are nourished daily. Escape the cycle of malnutrition and develop properly.
- While VitaMeal itself is very important in impacting the lives of children, the donations go beyond just the meal to impact the lives of many others. These meal donations create opportunities to improve lives through education, jobs, and teaching self-sufficiency.