Nu Skin Sunright Lip Balm 15
- Free of petrolatum
- Supplements collagen and elastin for supple lips
- Provides SPF 15 protection to the delicate skin on your lips
- Leaves lips looking smooth and glossy
- Long-lasting formula glides on, protecting and moisturizing
- Can be worn alone or under lipstick
- Pleasant vanilla flavor
- Safety-Dermatologist tested
- Formulated for the entire family
Apply Sunright Lip Balm 15 liberally to lips, as often as necessary.
Frequent Asked Questions
Do Sunright products provide UVA and UVB protection?
Yes, Sunright products provide broad-spectrum protec- tion against UVA and UVB rays and meet regulation requirements throughout the world.
What does SPF stand for?
SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. The number indicates how much longer you can be exposed to the sun while wearing sunscreen before you begin to burn as opposed to how long it would take you to burn with- out sunscreen. The time it takes for someone’s skin to burn varies greatly with every individual, therefore it is important to remember that sunscreen is not a one-size-fits-all science.
- Sunflower oil—a rich emollient for skin softening and moisturization.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol and tocopheryl acetate)—delivers antioxidant relief against the harsh effects of the sun, wind, and cold.
Active: Avobenzone 3.0 %, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 2.79%
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Flavor (Aroma), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Water (Aqua), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol