NU SKIN ADVANCED LIQUID FINISH BENEFITS
- Promotes a youthful appearance upon application. o It helps sagging skin look tighter.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
- Diminishes skin imperfections by reflecting light from all directions.
- Gives the complexion a healthy, radiant glow.
- Provides a matte, flawless finish.
- Provides broad-spectrum protection with SPF 15.
- Perfectly complements your Nu Skin anti-aging skin care regimen.
GOOD TO KNOW
Available in 12 great shades (Depends on Your Markets)
Suitable for all skin types, from oily skin to dry skin.
- Lecithin, sodium PCA, and phospholipids — help maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- UVA/UVB Sun Filters.
- Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline — reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Light diffusing powder blend — reduces the appearance of skin imperfections and provides colour correction.
- Mulberry root — evens out skin tone and brightens the complexion.
- Free of talc, petroleum and mineral oil.
Smooth over the face and neck area, blending at the jawline. Seal with a light dusting of powder.
Spread the product across your skin with Nu Colour Brush N°1 or your fingers. Begin at the centre and work outwards.
Blend the product into your hairline for a natural, streak-free appearance.
Seal with a light dusting of Nu Colour Finishing Powder.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish different from MoisturShade Liquid Finish ?
It has the same aesthetics as your current Nu Colour MoisturShade Liquid Finish. Nu Colour Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish contains additional anti-aging ingredients. It helps reduce the appearance of aging upon application; skin appears firmer and lines and wrinkles appear diminished. It balances skin tone for a smoother looking complexion.
How will Nu Colour Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish help me look younger?
It provides anti-aging benefits that help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and conceals the appearance of sagging skin. It also contains a light diffusing powder blend to reflect light from all directions, helping your skin look young and radiant in any light.
What is the difference between Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish and Nu Skin Advanced Tinted Moisturizer?
Nu Skin Advanced Tinted Moisturizer provides a sheer, radiant coverage that allows your own skin tone to come through. This enables each shade to be used on a variety of skin tones. Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish provides a matte, flawless coverage that is more comprehensive and more closely matches skin tones.
How do I know which shade is best for me?
Be sure to test the shade on your face instead of your hand or arm because face tones and body tones are not always the same. Place a small streak on your skin and blend part of it in. You will know you have found the right shade when the color blends unnoticeably with your skin color.
How should I apply Nu Skin Advanced Liquid Finish?
Use a sponge or your fingers to spread the product on your skin, starting at the center of your face then moving to the outside of your face. Be sure to blend the product into your hairline for a natural, streak-free appearance.
NU SKIN ADVANCED LIQUID FINISH INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Niacinamide, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Morus Alba Root Extract, Jojoba Esters, Glycine Soja Oil, Argilla, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Myristic Acid, Tocopherol, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [+/-: CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499].