Nu SKin 180 Face Wash and AHA Facial Peel
180 FACE WASH
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and soft.
- Smoothes lines and wrinkles.
- Evens skin tone by helping reduce dark spots and discoloration.
- Promotes a firmer, more youthful complexion.
- Features a patented waterless formula that delivers 10 percent active, free-flowing vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) to the skin.
Use morning and night as the first step of the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Ageing System. Moisten face and neck with lukewarm water. Place a small amount of cleanser onto fingertips. Apply to face and neck. Then, with wet hands, gently work into a light lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Please note that lathering Nu Skin 180°® Face Wash in your hands before applying will release the active vitamin C before it reaches the skin, decreasing effectiveness.
Warnings : Before using products, please perform a patch test on a small area of skin. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Avoid contact with the eye area.
- Vitamin C – a necessary component of collagen production that helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and firm the skin. It also evens skin tone by working to reduce skin discoloration.
- Sesame and soybean oils – rich emollients that prevent moisture loss and help maintain the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
- Grape seed, ginkgo biloba leaf, and ginseng extracts – minimise skin damaging free radicals.
Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aqua, Carbomer, Sodium Isethionate, Lecithin, Silica, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, [CI 77891].
180 AHA FACIAL PEEL
- Intense anti-ageing treatment.
- Helps retexturise rough skin.
- Promotes a youthful cell renewal rate.
- Chemically exfoliates to lighten surface discolouration.
- Stimulates collagen production to diminish visible lines and wrinkles.
AHA Facial Peel (Step 1):
Lactic acid – this aggressive alphahydroxy acid stimulates cell renewal and breaks apart dead cell build up. Chemical exfoliation works to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improve texture and reduce the appearance of pores
AHA Facial Peel Neutraliser (Step 2):
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – rich in the antioxidant compound avenanthramides, this extract exhibits exceptional calming properties that soothe the skin and reduce topical sensitivity.
Use three times weekly after cleansing and toning.
Step 1: Gently apply one Nu Skin 180°® AHA Facial Peel pad over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow solution to remain on the face for at least 10 minutes.
Step 2: Gently apply one Nu Skin 180°® AHA Facial Peel Neutralizer pad over face and neck. Follow with a Nu Skin® moisturiser of your choice containing a day protective SPF.
Note: a mild stinging sensation may occur with application, which is normal. However, if irritation persists, rinse your face with warm water.
Warnings: Before using products, please perform a patch test on a small area of skin. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
AHA facial peel (STEP 1) : Aqua, Lactic Acid, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Arginine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid.
AHA Neutralizer (STEP 2) : Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Erythorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate.