WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Supports the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- Soothes skin with a unique combination of conditioners in a light cream.
- Hydrates your skin and protects it against dryness.
- Keeps normal skin feeling healthy—ideal for skin with light moisture needs.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
WHAT POWERS IT
- Sodium PCA and Sodium Hyaluronate—powerful humectant blend that binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)—provides key antioxidant protection.
- Aloe Vera—soothes and conditions skin.
HOW TO USE IT
Use after cleansing, toning, and applying serum of choice. Gently smooth over face and neck in an upward, outward motion.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrolidone carboxylic acid and is a powerful humectant that binds water to the skin. How? NaPCA is a component of skin that helps the skin retain moisture. Cosmetic NaPCA is a great humectant that helps absorb water effectively on the skin and is free of perfumes and dyes. Plus, it has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
What’s so great about NaPCA?
Although NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind, and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such a NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
Which skin types should use NaPCA Moisturizer?
People with normal, slightly oily, or slightly dry skin can all use NaPCA Moisturizer for a soothing boost of hydration.
How does NaPCA Moisturizer compare to other Nu Skin moisturizers?
Moisturizer comparison: Light to Rich
- Refreshes skin with instant moisture.
- NaPCA and hyaluronic acid bind moisture to the skin.
Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel
- A light hydrator.
- Panthenol and aloe vera condition and soothe skin while preventing moisture loss.
- Medium weight moisturizer that provides balanced moisturization.
- Vitamin E and the natural humectant NaPCA supplement skin’s own moisture-binding capacity.
- Rich moisturizer formulated to address the special needs of dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid improves skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
WHAT’S IN IT
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.