PHARMANEX NU SKIN BIOGINKGO 27/7 BENEFITS
- Stimulates memory and concentration*
- Promotes circulation to the brain, arms, and legs*
- Natural antioxidant that may help support the antioxidant defense system in fighting free radicals*
- Delivers the maximum concentrations of all active compounds as specified by the German monograph standards
- Uses a novel extraction process to yield one of the highest concentrations of actives available
- Clinically-proven to be safe and effective
If you feel you’ve been slightly forgetful lately, give yourself a mental performance boost. By promoting circulation to the brain, arms, and legs, Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 improves memory and concentration while reducing the incidence of occasional absent-mindedness. Pharmanex Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 is a high quality preparation of ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardized to scientifically supported ratios of 27% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 7% terpene lactones.*
The key active ingredients in Pharmanex Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 are standardized with known content and uniform consistency, and are provided at clinically significant levels. Pharmanex Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 delivers the maximum concentrations of all active compounds as specified by the German monograph standards. The German Commission E, one of Europe’s most respected herbal standard authorities, has defined the active components of ginkgo biloba extract as 22 to 27% flavonoid glycosides, and 5 to 7% terpene lactones.
- An estimated five million people nationwide suffer from cognitive decline
- The number of people with cognitive impairment doubles for every five-year interval beyond age 65
- It is estimated that 5% of those age 65 and up to 50% of those 85 or older have decreased cognitive function
Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Coating (Sodium Car- boxymethyl Cellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate. Contains: Soy and Wheat.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or lactating, or using prescription medication. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to and after surgery. Discontinue use and consult a physician if any adverse reactions occur. Do not take with any other ginkgo-containing products. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Ginkgo flavone glycosides are antioxidants with activity thought to promote normal cognitive function and memory. Terpene lactones have been shown to increase circulation, particularly to the brain, which facilitates normal brain function, memory, and concentration.*
How is Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 ® standardized?
The German Commission E, one of Europe’s most respected herbal standard authorities, has defined the active components of ginkgo biloba extract as 22 to 27% flavonoid glycosides, and 5 to 7% terpene lactones. Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 is standardized to 27% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 7% terpene lactones, one of the highest levels available in a ginkgo product. This is made possible by a novel extraction process.
Is Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 ® safe?
Nu Skin BioGinkgo 27/7 is safe at the recommended dosage. There are no known toxicities at the recommended dose.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.