As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Maximum recommended serving of four (4) capsules daily (1,000 mg). Do not exceed 1,200 mg green tea in combination with other green tea containing supplements. Store in a cool dry place.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE?
- A proprietary green tea extract containing 97% polyphenols of which 65% are catechins
- Has the antioxidant power of seven cups of tea per capsule and is 99.5% caffeine free
- The 6S Quality Process ensures the quality and potency of each Tegreen 97 capsule
- Standardized for consistent and powerful benefits
- According to Nuskin, in a comparative study, Tegreen97 was shown to have better bio-availability and antioxidant capacity than drinking green or black tea
WHY WILL YOU LOVE IT?
Adding the green tea extract found in Tegreen to your diet can help to support your cells and tissues natural defences and to protect it from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. These highly reactive molecules appear in our bodies from exposure to things like pollution, stress, smoke and toxins.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT?
Any adult concerned about long term cell health and their antioxidant status should take Te green 97. Individuals with a hectic, busy or stressful lifestyle, or those frequently exposed to pollution might also find benefits from Te green 97 supplementation.
HOW DOES TE GREEN 97 WORK?
Tegreen 97 provides triple-action cell protection by supporting the body in neutralizing 3 cell-jeopardizing substances: free radicals, nitrosamines, and potentially harmful toxins.
DID YOU KNOW?
- After water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world.
- Tegreen97 comes from green tea grown in Zhejiang, the number one tea-producing region in the world.
- Proprietary extraction of Te green 97 ensures a higher level of actives than most green tea products.
- The processing of black tea destroys some of the active components.
- Research shows that green tea is able to increase thermogenesis without caffeine.
- According to Nuskin, a study by UCLA compared the effects of plasma antioxidant activity after consuming Te green 97, green tea or black tea. Te green 97 was shown to be more bio-available than drinking green or black tea, and increased plasma antioxidant capacity more effectively.
Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze) (69% – 250 mg/capsule), Capsule (Gelatine), Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents (Fatty acids, Silicon dioxide), Calcium L-ascorbate (3.3 mg/capsule – 3.75% RI*)
*RI: Reference intakes
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing. Keep away from heat and humidity. Keep out of reach of young children. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under medical treatment.
Manufactured in Switzerland exclusively for: NSE Products, Inc., Provo, Utah, 84601, U.S.A.
Imp.: Nu Skin Netherlands B.V., Amundsenweg 2, 5928 LT Venlo, The Netherlands