NUTRICENTIALS SPA DAY CREMY HYDRATING MASQUE BENEFITS
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Moisturizes and helps skin look dewy and radiant.
- Reduces dryness and helps lock in moisture to give skin a healthy, hydrated glow.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed.
- Features a tube proudly made with 35% post-consumer resin (PCR).
WHAT POWERS IT
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant)—a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- Saccharide Isomerate—reduces dryness and binds moisture to skin for a healthy glow.
- Cactus and Pine Extracts—help skin look dewy and radiant.
HOW TO USE NUTRICENTIALS SPA DAY CREMY HYDRATING MASQUE
Use 2–3 times per week, or as needed. Apply liberally to clean face and neck and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Follow with toner.
TRY THESE WITH IT
- Nutricentials HydraClean Creamy Cleansing Lotion
- Nutricentials In Balance pH Balance Toner
- Nutricentials Celltrex® Always Right Recovery Fluid
- Nutricentials Celltrex Always Right Recovery Mask
- Nutricentials Moisturize Me Intense Hydrating Cream
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What are bioadaptive botanicals?
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties help your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment so it can recover from—and gain resiliency to— environmental stressors.
Which skin types should use Nutricentials Spa Day?
Nutricentials Spa Day is formulated to be suitable for all skin types. It’s perfect for anyone looking for extreme moisture.
Can I use Nutricentials Spa Day every day?
Nutricentials Spa Day is gentle enough to use daily for extra-parched skin, but 2–3 times per week is typically plenty for regular pampering.
How does Nutricentials support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Nutricentials product bottles are made from 100% post- consumer resin, and the tubes are made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles, jars, and cartons where possible. By purchasing Nutricentials, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us.
What is the Nutricentials commitment to clean formulas?
With our commitment to transparency, sustainability, and using only the best of science and nature, we bring you clean formulas based on our Nutricentials worry-free ingredient list—all in sustainable packaging. So you can feel confident in your natural glow and in your skin care. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ is responsible skin care for conscious consumers.
NUTRICENTIALS SPA DAY CREMY HYDRATING MASQUE INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Isocetyl Stearate, Methylpropanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Opuntia Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus Cone Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polygly- ceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Polyglycerin-6, Butylene Glycol, C15-19 Alkane, Xanthan Gum, PVM/ MA Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).